Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chapter 7: Troublemaker Diva and the Unexpected

 Penelope figure what she wanted to be when she becomes a young adult. She wants to be a Superstar actress. She knows she needs to work on her charisma so she has been practicing in the mirror.




  I have been feeling nauseated and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could when I felt vomit come up my throat and up chugged it.


I found out Penelope booty trap the computer. She is a troublemaker first throwing a party then pulling a prank on the school and now this.




  After I went to see if i was sick or preggers. Well congrats to me I'm preggers. It's been close to time to get ready for the baby when I got my pic taking.



  It was time time to welcome the baby to the world. 



  Say hello to the twins, Molly and Holly. Yes, Twins. I didn't know either. Either did Josh, he has that we are doomed look on his face when he is near them.



   It didn't take long for the twins to grow. Holly is in purple and Molly is in green.




  After the twins Jason and Penelope grew up too. So did Jelly Bean and Bobo and they decided they needed to move out and live on their own.






 As Josh was playing the bass he began to turn into an adult.




  The twins learned the basic talk, walk, and potty for a toddler to survive.





(So cute)

















No comments:

Post a Comment