Monday, December 26, 2011

Chapter 6: The Mind Blowing Years

  Since most everyone is  away a lot during the day, I got the house rebuilt and got a temporary trailer for Penelope to live in. once the house was done it was gone. It is modern house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.





   Since me and Josh aren't getting back after awhile, Penelope called people to have a party.


As she was getting ready the party, our cat died right in front of her.


  But she enjoyed her party with her friends and dancing with them.


  Her party goes on and she gets pizza delivered when the police comes in to warn her the neighbors complain. He also called us and we can back as fast as we can. Boy did she get in trouble. "What in the world where you thinking to throw a party? "Come on mom. No one had nectar and I wasn't loud," Penelope moaned. "I don't care you threw a party when I wasn't here," I yelling to Penelope.


  After awhile I forgave her since she made dinner did the laundry and cleaned up. Then I got a call from Jason, he said that the boarding school had no room for him so he is coming back home. Once he got home he went straight to his chemical station and started to play to make him feel better.


  I aged up to adult. 


  I thought its okay but then I thought 'Oh Creator, I'm older' then 'No, I'm older'.


As I get use to me being old, our cat's ghost came back.


  The next day, My teens went to the high school.


  As the teens were in school, I had a day off and Josh started to talk to me about how I don't need to worry about me feeling old.


  Penelope went at night to pull a prank on the school but she got caught. The police took her home. I yelled at her." You are grounded for a week," I screamed at her. She hold her hands up defensively. "I'm serious you are not leaving unless you have to go to school," informing her the position she is in. She marched up stairs as I heard her door slam over Josh drum playing.  


  Penelope didn't seem infected by the grounding much. I hear her talk to herself when I pass  her room then I hear her say Jelly Bean. I saw Jason give Penelope her a potion. Then after dinner she hand it to midair and    I saw bubbles then a teen stand there.


  Jason told me he did the same for his imaginary friend Bobo.
















3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is pretty good, but I think if you had bigger pictures, it would add a whole lot to your story. You can get bigger pictures through pressing tab, in game, and then 'C' to take a picture. That way you can get real up close and personal.

    Anyway, you have a great start to a legacy that can only get better over time!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Actually its the blog I made the pictures small. I can make it medium and I do use 'c' but i can never could pic what pictures to use so I combined them.

      Delete