Monday, December 26, 2011

Chapter 5: What are kids for again?

  My, the kids grow up fast. First to celebrate their birthday was Jason.




  Then Penelope.


  Jason found the fascination of science as Penelope found the creativeness of cooking.


  Seeing Jason's potential, I looked at our money situation and decided to send Jason to boarding school. Smuggsworth Prep School.


  I was worried about Penelope not having anyone to hang out since she hasn't gone to school yet. But she  talks about her imaginary friend, Jelly Bean.


  Penelope's first day of school.

  She gets home and does her homework.

  I made CEO and I thought if i got this far I can go higher. Well I got home Penelope wanted me to read to her in mommy and daddy's bed. I thought hey I can sleep with her as Josh practice his music.


  Josh looks around since he was getting stir crazy there he found someone to make a band with. Verna Mason. Their band is named Bad Nectar.


   Penelope ask if i can play with her in hopscotch. I said yes and we went outside and hopscotch.


  Me, Josh and Penelope went to her graduation from grade school and that day she grew to be a teenager. 


  It is Penelope's first day of high school. That day the boarding school ask if I want Jason in their high school, I said yes and paid for it.


  Penelope did her homework when she got home.


  She still talks about Jelly Bean. I worry about that since she is a teen now.


   I got a offer of free vacation for two. I told Josh and Penelope that I'm taking Josh with me and Penelope has the house to herself since I know she can't burn down the house. The cab arrive that night and we went.












  





No comments:

Post a Comment