Monday, December 26, 2011

Chapter 4: Out of the Oven

  Welcome baby boy, Jason Sparks to the world.





  Jason is so lovable. 


I found out I'm preggers again from me throwing up and being nauseous again.


  My baby boy is having his birthday. A handsome young boy.


  
  Teaching Jason to walk, potty and talk. Hope he doesn't do it all at once.


  Play the attack of the claw with Jason. Such a cute picture of us.


  Tickle Jason. Ah the sound of his laughter makes me glad we have him.


Went on a stroll with Jason to the kids park and let him ride on the pirate ship. Jason is so happy about the ship.


  Soon I went into labor again as Josh freaks out. We called the babysitter and hopped into the car to go to the hospital.

   Welcome baby girl, Penelope Sparks.


   Penelope was a delight to have in my life.


  It was Penelope's birthday. They grow up so fast.


  Jason and Penelope eating breakfast. They are so adorable.


  Daddy Josh hang a little with Penelope. 


     I teach Penelope to walk, potty and talk. Hope she doesn't talk my head off.

  The kids playing together.


  Penelope plays doll house.


  Awwww adorable bunnies.
















No comments:

Post a Comment