Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chapter 3: Two Sims are Better then One

  First night with Josh. The next day I went to work and got a promotion. I guess a wonderful night made my day.



  The next day, Josh decided to go get tips playing his guitar at the park with Ferdinand our cat.


  Josh is so sweet he did laundry while I was at work. That made me happy more since I got promoted.

  With my promotion money, I ask for a new room to be built to put Josh's new instruments in.

  We star glazed to bask in the spare time to be romantically to each other. One thing lead to another.


  We have been getting by as I work and Josh learn music. Josh offer to work but I said "No, I need you here to take care of the house." He sometimes works on his cooking so I can have food when I get home.

  Its a Friday and I'm thinking of going out with friend to night club since I got promoted.I called Icerella to go meet me at the night club. She said it would be awesome.


   We got in and danced awhile. We enjoyed the start of weekend.


I proposed to Josh because let's face it I'm not getting younger. Also I'm past half way on the business ladder.


  To celebrate our engagement we had some adult fun.

  I started to feel nauseous and throw up.


  Few weeks later, I went to the hospital because I had some cravings, nauseous, and been throwing up. I wanted a doctor's opinion if I was preggers and I was. I'm happy.


  Me and Josh decided to read up on children rearing and pregnancies.


  
I thought before I get to big to think I would look lovely in a dress I should have the wedding. I started to set it up. I have to admit grandma got a nice view of the city from the land she purchased.


  We had the wedding and it went better then I though. I would of thought something would go bad.


  I started to feel pain in my stomach as I was putting laundry on the clothesline. There I started to go into labor.

















No comments:

Post a Comment