Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chapter 8: Sparks Fly

 Jason and Penelope graduate from high school.




  Since my Pen(Penelope's nickname) and Jason is young adults I thought about how my dear friend Icerella's daughter is the same age as Jason and they could hook up. I didn't tell Jason that we are going to Icerella to hook him up with Crystal, Icerella's daughter. I went to the door and knock and was greeted by Icerella. She let us in and we introduced Jason to Crystal.



  Jason and Crystal hit it off. I hope it works. I would like to see Jason get married.



  Awww, after hours of talking and flirting Jason and Crystal went steady. Jason told me he felt the sparks I was tell him when I told him the story of how I met Josh.



After coming back home I see Pen take a liking to Holly.




 Jason went up and got Molly out of her crib to play with since Pen has Molly's usual playmate.


(had to add this picture it's cute)

 Since Pen wants to be a Superstar Actress, she bought the Map of  Celebrity so she can mingle with them. She saw a 4 star celebrity that was new to the town, Damien Black. She told me how she felt that spark. She star gazed with him as the moon hit his face she knew she was going to try to marry him.





 The twins age up to kids 




 The twins playing with their birthday present. They got a water slide and trampoline. I get them a treehouse if they make a good grade in school.


  





  






No comments:

Post a Comment