Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chapter 9: The Three Promises

Jason here. I am taking over telling Sparks household. The twins went off to school as mom enjoy soaking in the new hot tube on her day off.



 The twins come back from school and did their homework together. 


 Pen invite her boyfriend over and started to catch up to the days she didn't see him.






Then she asked him a important question. Will him marry her?







 He said yes.
  I came home to the twins bouncing on the trampoline and enjoying it.



I went inside and changed my clothes and star glazed in my telescope until Crystal is off of errand run she said will take an hour or two. She said after that I can come over. 



  I went over to Crystal and we watched the stars. I was being lovely dovey so she feel good since I haven't been seeing her.



  I realized I can't spend another time away from her and decide to propose with the ring I bought a few days after we started to date. She said yes and I knew how Pen felt when Damien her boyfriend said yes.








The next night we had a family day in our pool and we enjoyed it. It was nice to have a day with each other.






I called Pen over and hugged her and told her I am happy for her. I told her I love her as my sister and I hope we can live together so we can support each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment