Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chapter 10: 6+1=7

 Pen is the first to go to work. She is a 5 star Celebrity and trying to be a actress.

(Pen is so photogenic)



Before everyone goes off to their own, we watched dad play guitar.


I want a love like mom and dad. They may get busy but then they put time aside to rekindle their love.


 Pen saw a stray cat and feed it a treat because as she word it "It was adorkable and was asking for it."



 I took at picture of Holly playing doll.


Pen had her Bachelorette Party at a dance club.



I reached Forensics Branch and I got my lab coat with my name tag on it.


Well my Bachelor Party was hosted at home. I was embarrassed that one of my guest invited a dancer with my family at the party. but I was a good host and thank the dance for doing her job. I'm just glad mom told the twins to play in the living room.





The girls played drive on the couch as mom and dad relaxed in the hot tube.



A few days later, It was Pen's wedding and the morning she enjoyed ice cream.



The wedding went on without a hitch. 







Announcing Penelope and Damien Sparks.  
 They cut the cake and at night they had their honeymoon enjoying the hot tube and a little too much. They better clean it afterwards.



 I was talking to mom about we need figure out the solution to the additions to the household after awhile since Pen just married and I'm about to get married. She said " You and your siblings own the house now. Me and your dad are just live-in parents. If you need to talk about it have a meeting with your sisters."
So I call for a meeting with my sisters.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment