Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chapter 2: Caught My Eyes

  I went visiting my neighbors since I was in a happy mood from my promotion. I had to go a few blocks since no one lived near me. I went up to a house that looked lived in. I knocked on the door and out can a guy. We introduced ourselves his name is Josh Finn. I looked in his blue eyes and they sent sparks through me. I guess grandma and father were right, the Sparks family feel sparks when they meet love of their life. It was getting late and I had to go back home to sleep. I apologize for leaving so suddenly.





 I wake up and get ready for work. After work, I called Josh and asked him over. He said that would be awesome.


  I asked him to say the night so I can get to know him. I started to flirt with him. I went to change to my pjs in my room as he change in the bathroom to his pjs. I couldn't wait to talk to him some more so I meet him in the bathroom when he was done. I ask if we can go steady and he said he yes because he felt like he knew me longer then two days.

                                    

   It sucks I had to work in the morning. But I have been promoted today which gave me enough money to buy a computer, desk and chair for the desk. I can no work at home.


  I started to do some house work since I had no work tomorrow and need clothes clean for weekend. I wash clothes and unclogged the toilet. I let the clothes dry as I use the computer to work from home. I grabbed the clothes off the line since they were dry.

                                

   The next day I had woken up early and made waffles. I was proud I didn't burn them I guess I got better at cooking.


  I called Josh over and he said sure. We started to talk and I asked him if he wanted to move in. I was so happy he said yes and he looked happy I asked. He ask if it was okay he brought his cat and I agreed to let the cat stay too.


  I gave Josh a guitar for a move in present. He told me he wanted to be a one sim band so I gave him one instrument at a time. As I work on the computer so I can get more money so I can get him more instruments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment