Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chapter 1: My,What Little House

  My grandma left me a little shack on a big lot in PinnPoint so I can live on my own.She didn't know that the land she bought was so big but it suited what she needed. She had this shack made so my parents in Sunset Valley can raise their family in her old house.




  My, It's a little house but it will serve my purpose. Oopsy, I forgot to tell you who I am. Name is Glo Sparks.


  To get started since I have hardly any money, I need to find a job. Looking through the newspaper I found a job that is a steeping stone to my dream job, CEO of a Mega-Corporation.


  Getting prepared for the night, I take a shower and put my nightwear on so I can wash my other clothes. Searching for food I found mac-n-cheese making and started making it. Because I have no cooking skills the mac-n-cheese burnt.


  My neurotic way kicked in and I went to check the stove before I went to bed. I don't want to ruin my first day at work tomorrow by waking to a fire. Once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. I guess the moving was more tired then I thought.


Waking up to bad breath and feeling rough. I go to the bathroom and fix bed head up and brush my teeth. I grab some cereal so I don't get hungry during work. Can't believe it my first job.


  Came home from my work to see the flag on my mailbox up. I go up to the mailbox tripping on my feet and look inside. Oh goody, bills. I hate bills I just got money from work and I have to use it to pay bills. I do my laundry since I need clean clothes.


  While making food my f-ing stove caught on fire and I had to call the firefighters here since I didn't have an fire alarm. I try to hold off the fire when they got here. I put out the fire before the firefighters got there. thanks to insurance I could replace what got burnt which was the stove, counter and dishwasher.


  I decided to make food even after the fire. I remembered seeing a grill in the back and grab some hot dogs.  I grilled me some hot dogs and put the rest in the fridge.


  None of my neighbors visit me so I decided to visit them and say hi.










No comments:

Post a Comment