Monday, April 16, 2012

Chapter 11: Home Improvement

 Everyone settled in their chairs and we talked about how we will need a new house with more rooms since we are getting new people in our family. After we talked about what kind of house they wanted, I searched online for a nice house plan and found what we wanted.





   The next day as I walked out of my room I heard Pen throwing up. Maybe She was nervous or something, I told her she should make sure she isn't sick.


  Me and Crystal get ready for our wedding. We exchanged rings and said our vows. I was happy and excited to have Crystal as my wife.






  Congratulations Jason and Crystal Sparks


   We went in the house and  I told Crystal how happy I am to have her as my wife. We pulled each other in a kiss and after we stopped we glazed into each other.


   After my wedding day, everyone started to find places to stay and so the builders can build our new house. Mom's boss rented us a 4 room house until we can move back in. It took a few months but we got our new house and unpacked the items we stored in the storage. Everyone loved the new house and got comfy.


  The twins decided since they are done packing play in the tree house they always wanted.


   In the entrance we set a stage were dad set his instruments and let people play them. Damien played the guitar the most since he has some skill with it. Him and dad bonded through jam sessions as the rest of the family watched.



  




No comments:

Post a Comment